RadarCube is a fast and powerful ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000 (or above) client abilities. It is written in C# and can be an excellent substitute for the OWC PivotTable control.
The main features are:
- Royalty free!
- Grid and Chart visualization modes
- 100% managed, no ActiveX code
- All ASP.NET advantages. 100% AJAX or Silverlight
- Supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome
- Supports the Microsoft Analysis 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 or local cube files using ADOMD.NET
- Two working modes: cube browsing and displaying the results of any MDX-queries.
- Ability to create additional calculated measures on the client or server side.
- Supports additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client/server side.
- Web parts support
- Time intelligence support
- Fixed columns/rows headers on scrolling the grid (all browsers)
- Ability to simultaneously display a set of measures, named sets and KPIs in the Grid.
- Interactive drill-down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every grid cell.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
- Member grouping on any hierarchy level without changing the hierarchy levels structure.
- Separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. Ability of any sorting method overriding.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
- Auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- Custom rendering in any grid cell.
- Custom popup menus in the grid (all browsers).
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
- Flexible export to: BMP, CSV, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, TXT, XLS, XML.
» version 3.21.0 - posted on 2013-09-10
The main feature of the new release is the new control HTML OLAP Chart that allows visualizing OLAP slices as graphs counting solely on HTML 5 capabilities.
Complete list of changes can be found here: http://www.radar-soft.com/products/rasp_versions.aspx
» version 1.40 - posted on 2008-07-22
EULA - End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY
This license statement constitutes a legal agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "License Agreement") between you (either as an individual or a legal entity) and Radar-Soft LLC on the software product (hereinafter referred to as the "Software"), including any software, media, and accompanying on-line or printed documentation.
BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the License Agreement, Radar-Soft LLC grants you the right to use the Software in the manner provided below. Contact Radar-Soft LLC should you have any questions regarding this license.
This Software is owned by Radar-Soft LLC or its suppliers and is protected by copyright law and international copyright treaty. Radar-Soft LLC retains the title to and ownership of the Software. You are licensed to use the Software on the following terms and conditions:
1. Radar-Soft LLC grants you, as an individual, a personal nonexclusive license to install and use the Software for the sole purposes of designing, developing, and testing application programs, which you create. You may install a copy of the Software on a computer and freely move the Software from one computer to another, provided that you are the only individual using the Software. If you are an entity, Radar-Soft LLC grants you the right to designate one individual within your organization to have the right to use the Software in the manner provided above. You may incorporate the sample code into your applications.
2. Except as provided in the License Agreement, you may not transfer, rent, lease, lend, copy, modify, translate, sublicense, time-share or electronically transmit or receive the Software, media or documentation. You acknowledge that the Software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of Radar-Soft LLC and/or its suppliers and therefore you agree not to modify the Software or attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
3. Radar-Soft LLC does not permit the distribution of applications compiled along with the evaluation version of the Software except for demo and testing purposes. You are free to use the demo version of the software for such purposes for an unlimited period of time.
4. You may distribute your applications compiled with the Software without additional fee regardless of the number of internet/intranet sites/pages that use the Software, provided that those sites/pages located on the web servers authorized by your License type.
5. The DEVELOPER License permits only one programmer to develop the application (either standalone or web application) that redistributes or uses the Software. Additional Developer Licenses must be obtained if more than one developer works on this application. The Developer License also grants you the right to use the Software on unlimited number of web servers (either test or production servers). The Developer License also grants you the right to freely redistribute the portion of the Software identified by the Radar-Soft LLC as “Redistributable Files” for use on unlimited number of web servers (either test or production servers) along with your developed applications.
6. The SITE License grants an unlimited number of developers the right to develop with the Software, provided that all developers using the Software are located in one physical location (building) of your organization. Additional Developer or SITE Licenses must be obtained if the Software is used for developing in more than one physical location or branch of your organization. The Site License also grants you the right to use the Software on unlimited number of web servers (either test or production servers). The Site License also grants you the right to freely redistribute the portion of the Software identified by the Radar-Soft LLC as “Redistributable Files” for use on unlimited number of web servers along with your developed applications.
7. The ENTERPRISE License grants an unlimited number of developers the right to develop with the Software, even if they are located in several physical locations (buildings) or branches of your organization. The Enterprise License also grants you the right to use the Software on unlimited number of web servers (either test or production servers). The Enterprise License also grants you the right to freely redistribute the portion of the Software identified by the Radar-Soft LLC as “Redistributable Files” for use on unlimited number of web servers along with your developed applications.
8. The ACADEMIC License is available only to a school, university, or other academic institutions for educational or research purposes. The Academic License permits an unlimited number of developers of the institution to develop a non-commercial application (either standalone or web based) that redistributes or uses the Software. This developed application may only be used on institution hardware and on the institution's premises. The Academic License also grants you the right to use the Software on unlimited number of non commercial web servers provided that all these servers belong to the institution. If the Software is used to develop the commercial application of any kind, or used on any commercial web server, or if the developed application is used beyond the institution's premises, the additional Developer/Server or Site Licenses must be obtained as stated by this agreement.
9. All types of Licenses include one year subscription which means that the licensee may obtain for free any new releases/versions published during one year since the purchase date.
No additional licenses are required for test servers, i.e. web servers used only by licensees of your organization for the only purpose of testing developed applications. Clients using the component served by a web server are not subjects to purchase a developer license or any other license. There is also no restriction on the number of CPU units in the web server.
If you distribute any portion or files of the Software in any other way than provided by this Licensing Agreement the users of these files must also obtain a developer license for every copy of the Software i.e. they are also considered as developers that use the Software.
The product that you produce and/or distribute may not be a software development product, i.e. a product that is sold primarily to software developers or system integrators or a development environment of any kind. The product that you produce and/or distribute may not be primarily a report generator, data analyzer, reporting tool or a stand-alone spreadsheet. The Software may add report generation or data analysis capabilities to your product, but it cannot be included in a product that is sold mainly to produce printed or online reports. If you use the Software in such applications the users of these applications must also obtain a developer license i.e. they are also considered as developers that use the Software.
You may terminate your License and this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software and accompanying on-line and/or printed documentation. These also terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term or condition in this Agreement.
Using the Software by anyone other than the licensee terminates without notification this license and the right to use the Software. Please refer to Radar-Soft LLC for any special licensing requirements you may have.
Redistributable Files. All files located in “Redist” directory of the Software distributive package are identified by the Radar-Soft LLC as Redistributable Files that means you can use these files as provided by this Licensing Agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL RADAR-SOFT LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF RADAR-SOFT LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.